Erica Leary runs a YouTube channel where small business owners & entrepreneurs can learn to save time in their business and increase their sales & profits without spending more on advertising.
Get the scoop on earning more money and revenue without spending a cent on marketing or advertising. You’ll also learn actionable tactics that you can immediately implement in your business and take it to the next level!
various financial management topics, and I shared some tips from my book, “Money… It’s Not Just For Rich People!”
✔️ The importance of financial goals.
✔️ The significance of financial education and the importance of saving, particularly for emergencies and retirement.
✔️ The 60-40 principle and allocating 60% of income towards living expenses and debt repayment, and the remaining 40% towards short- and long-term savings, spiritual growth, and philanthropy.
✔️ How successful individuals transformed their perspectives on money and found joy and fulfillment in giving back to their communities.
✔️ Why you need to have a growth mindset.
✔️ How wealth can lead to greater opportunities for helping others and making a positive impact on the world.