It’s not every day that you get struck by lightening. I didn’t die in that moment, but considering I wanted to talk to God-face-to-face, it would have been nice to have the Big Guy introduced Himself.
Hi! I’m Janine. God Chaser, Scientist, Shaman and Sacred Clown.
In this book I’ll share with you how to:
• Chase God through the pathways of Christianity and get His Son to talk to you
• Converse with the Divine/Source using meditation from Hinduism & Buddhism
• Understand Native American Mysticism through the Medicine Wheel paradigm
What you are in the eyes of God is unlike anything you’ve been taught, if you’ve been raised Catholic like me. This book is dedicated to the seekers who crave a one-to-one conversation with God. Allow me to show you how it can be done.
- ISBN : 9781365748660
- Copyright : The8Gates,LLC (Standard Copyright License)
- Edition : First Edition
- Publisher : The8Gates,LLC
- Published : September 8, 2017
- Language : English
- Pages : 264
- Binding : Perfect-bound Paperback
- Interior Ink : Black & white
- Weight : 1 lbs.
- Dimensions (inches) : 6 wide x 9 tall
This book is the collection of years of teaching and research on sound financial principles and how to apply them in your own life no matter your debt load. This is a book that goes beyond the theory of how to live debt-free and gives you a step-by-step, practical approach on how to get rid of your debt while saving money at the same time.
- Paperback: 213 pages
- Publisher: Lulu.com (August 18, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1411643437
- ISBN-13: 978-1411643437
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
Money! You always need it but never have it, right? Well, now you’re an up-and-coming adult, so it’s time to get a new financial plan all your own. Cash, Cars and College will give you that plan. This short book will provide a step-by-step system for making, saving, and spending money – one that will have you started down the road to real riches before you finish college. These simple steps have been used successfully by hundreds of my young adult students (ages 12 to 20) to create cash and win wealth. So hop on the gravy train for yourself, and enjoy the ride!
- Paperback: 102 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 4, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 061513730X
- ISBN-13: 978-0615137308
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
Debt got you down? Then ditch it! No one gets up each morning thinking, “Wow, it’s a great day to pile on some more debt.” Yet most of us do so without thinking, each and every day. This book will teach you a few easy principles to deal with the debt you already have and how to avoid digging any deeper.
- Publisher: Lulu.com (1750)
- ASIN: B01F9H2M68
This is the book that supplements “Money…It’s Not Just for Rich People” Here is the description of the method used by my family that saved us thousands of dollars a year on our food bill. This workbook has forms at the back so you can create your own price book.
- Publisher: Lulu.com (1861)
- ASIN: B01K90TSC6