Simple tips and techniques from around the globe to help practical people deal with extraordinary experiences. Join businesswoman, scientist, and author Janine Bolon as we hear from spiritual people who are doing good things in our world!
Do you know of a Shaman, Psychic, Medium, Clairvoyant, or Yogi that you think would make a great guest? What about you? Would you like to be on the show? Feel free to recommend a friend as a guest.
There are different ways to refer to this Natural Law by using the following versions: “The Law of Cause and Effect” “The law of the Harvest” “What you sow, that you shall reap” “What goes around comes around” “Birds of
FREE MONEY COURSE
Receive the Free Tips and Techniques, 10 Steps to Abundance, that Janine has taught for over 25 years that has allowed hundreds of families to live the lifestyle they crave. You will also receive twice monthly money tips, free mini courses and financial prioritizing techniques.”
- Dealing with Moods
- Listen to Anger! It is Your Best Friend.
- I’m Not a Bank! Why am I treated like an ATM?
- Why Should I Meditate?
- Make Better Decisions with Meditation
- 3 Simple Steps to Relieving Stress
- Feeling Stuck? Get a Passport!
- When All Hades Breaks Loose
- A Monk, A Psychic and a Mormon Walk into a Bar…
- Aiming for Targets not Goals
- Vision Boards: The Purpose of Paper & Paste
- Jill La Liberte’s 2019 Forecast
- 024 – The 10 Steps to Abundance
- 023 – The 60-40 Principle (Step 9)
- 022 – The Flow of Money (Step 8)
- 021 – Positive Purposes for the Law of Cause & Effect (Step 7)
- 020 – Examine Disposable Products (Step 6)
- 019 – A Price Book For Buying Groceries (Step 5)
- 018 – Tracking Those Coins (Step 4)
- 017 – Cheerful Cooperation with Cash (Step 3)
- 016 – Know What You Want (Step 2)
- 015 – Clarity on Cash (Step 1)
- 014 – Why Should I Meditate
- 013 – Mary Ann Johnson
There are different ways to refer to this Natural Law by using the following versions: “The Law of Cause and Effect” “The law of the