Relax! Breathe! You have better control of your money now! So what are the 10 Steps you could implement right now for Abundance?
- Write down your eulogy, your goals and purpose statement. Review your goals as frequently as possible. This keeps you focused despite the chaos of daily life.
- Track all your expenses for three months. Then you’ll find you have so much control over your money that is will be a habit for life.
- Open your savings accounts (both long term and short term)
- Implement the 60/40 principle with money that is NOT your paycheck.
- Live within your means, always. If you don’t have the cash to buy it, don’t
- Invest in yourself. Learn how money grows. Totally understand compound interest! If you don’t have an IRA, open one. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, go to www.ira.com and learn, learn, learn.
- Declutter your purse, wallet, car, house, garage, and storage units.
- Learn a new skill once a month. Make this month’s skill the use of a Price Book for Groceries. I teach this as an online video course. Check it out==>>HERE.
- Read a financial book once every six months. I have a reading list of my favorite titles and why I like them here.==>>Janine’s Favorite Financial Reads
- Relax! Take a deep breath! Rome wasn’t built in a day. Know that the steady effort you’re putting into your financial stability will pay off well down the road.
The most important fact about wealth accumulation lifestyle is this:
Remember, you’re in a marathon, not a sprint!