· 12 Labors of Hercules
· 12 Signs of the Zodiac
· 12 Ordeals of Gilgamesh
· 12 Tribes of Israel
· 12 Disciples of Christ
· 12 Steps of Recovery
1. Why did you choose your particular topic?
2. Does your topic fit in with your understanding of what Schneider discusses?
3. How does your topic influence your daily life? If no, why not?
4. What lessons did you learn from researching your topic?
5. While researching your topic, what paradigm shifted in your understanding?
6. Do you have more Clarity about Number after your research or do you still experience Ambiguity?
7. What else did you want to tell me about your studies, this class, the reading, etc.?
These papers will be due on October 22nd at the beginning of class. If you have any questions, email me.